- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Holy headcrabs the new trailer for Black Mesa Source – which for the three of you that might not know is the mod project four years in the making to bring the original Half Life to the Source engine properly – looks impressive.
All for the love, not the money, and an actual promise of a 2009 release as well? Fantastic. If the team that make this don’t get some kind of job offer or some sort of Valve reward after this, then Lamarr will eat my hat. Followed by the rest of my head.
Lamarr. Two As. As in Hedy.
Kleiner actually calls her Hedy at one point, when the One Free Man has just picked up his HEV suit again.
I knew what it was. Just spelling the thing. Further Grammar Nazis will be shot on sight.
Looking great. The first Half-Life (and the second, by the way) was the most exciting piece of adventure action to be released in the past 10 years.