- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
I’ve had GTA4 a while now, and was playing through it while trying to wrestle with annoying dodgy framerates and annoying fiddly settings that display how badly it’s ported (which is a shame as the game itself is great) before Christmas. Then after my computer died and has since been ressurrected this last month, one of the first things I reinstalled was GTA4, which is now running a lot quicker now for some reason – whether it’s the second patch or installing onto a cleaner hard drive, I have no idea. However, I can not only run it at a decent resolution, but I can now turn on the clip capture and use the PC version’s Video Editor for the first time. I will in the near future hopefully be jumping on some Party multiplayer games soon for more random frolicks, but for now I present for your consideration my first two GTA4 movies. They are of course, just a bit of fun – but the editor is surprisngly profecient, although having a lot of experience with various video editing programs throughout my educational years does make me pine for certain things that would make it a lot easier, such as being able to have a more flexible timeline so I don’t have to replay the whole clip to get timings correct for titles…
First up, Niko takes on the might of SCIENCE:
And in the next one, Niko displays a serious bout of road rage:
Of course, I’m blatently jumping on the bandwaggon here, but theres some good stuff out there, if you’re willing to look.