- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
So yeah, basically I’ve done most of the packing now, and this is probably the last “proper” post I’ll get to blog before I leave for pastures new. Or Lincoln, as it’s better known.
So yeah, Hull. What am I leaving behind? Well – a city really. I mean, I suppose I have a fair amount of connection with the place, and I probably owe it something, given that I’ve lived here all my life:
It’s where I’ve grown up.
It’s where I went to School.
It’s where I went to College.
It’s where I was on a Youth Council.
It’s where I took part in several radio stations.
It’s where I won a Community Pioneer Award
It’s where I produced a video diary for the BBC for several years.
It’s where I’ve embarrased myself more than a few times.
It’s where I got drunk for the first time.
It’s where I acted like an idiot occasionally.
It’s where I slept.
It’s where I lived.
Sure, in some ways I’m going to miss the place (although I will be back now and again) but then, I feel ready to move on. And move forward. And do pretty much exactly the same stuff I did here. So all in all, it’s not really as big a thing to me as I originally thought it would be.
And in the end, that’s probably a good thing.