- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Yes, a rather drastic makeover this time. Most notably I’ve moved from Blogger to WordPress.
Oh and of course the new theme with the “choose your own background!” option.
Anyway, bear with me while I get all the kinks ironed out and get used to the new software, expect to see some stuff looking either weird, different or removed alltogether while I try and work out how this stuff works and as I attempt to mutilate it for my own purposes. Those that know me and know a fair amount about CSS, be prepared to be bombared with questions from me…
Good choice! WordPress, in my experience is very reliable and also flexible. Looking good!
Aye, I’m really impressed at the amount of customisation I can do with WP, especially compared to Blogger, where basically I just had my blog posts and my archive (which didn’t work half the time).
Now the archives are working and I can build a fair few other pages to the blog. I’m very tempted to buy a new domain again soonish as well when I get some more money.