- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
This blog was brought to you by two, yes two multipacks of Nobby’s Crisps…
Today I have mostly been eating and playing WoW. You see, every so often, something new in the world of food comes out, I eat a few, get addicted and end up eating a stupid amount. Lately its been Nobbys Crisps – I don’t care which flavour, although I prefer the Salt & Vinegar, followed by Steak and the Balti Chicken last. The strange thing is, I don’t even like curry/spices/Balti Chicken that much, but just because the multipack contains the other flavours I eat them first anyway. So in the last twelve hours I have managed to munch my way through 12 packets of the things – 8 Steak and two each of the other two flavours.
It sounds like a lot and I admit it is. But quite a few of my friends hate me sometimes for a simple reason. You see, I eat TONS of crap, a good deal of stuff that “ian’t good for me” – yet I don’t seem to put any weight on – my weight seems to stay the same, in fact I’m more on the thin side than anything, and I can hear the envy in friends voices when they ask “What are you doing?” and I reply (usually with my mouth full) “Eating…”
Other problem? -Damn they make me thirsty…