- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
I hate The Pussycat Dolls. I find them and their music pretty much near the bottom of depravity.
Then EA today announced this:
Fans of The Sims will be thrilled to learn they can hear the latest hits from hottest musical acts including the Pussycat Dolls, ALY AND AJ, The Flaming Lips and Hot Chip, in addition to theme and mode music from Mark Mothersbaugh. Ã¢â‚¬Å“With songs that represent a variety of genres from indie and hip hop to country and pop, every Sims player will find something they adore! Ã¢â‚¬Å“
Ã¢â‚¬Å“We had an absolute blast recording Ã¢â‚¬ËœDonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t ChaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ in Simlish for The Sims 2 Pets! We were laughing the whole time, trying to communicate this chart-topping hit in a totally different language was such a riot,Ã¢â‚¬? said Nicole Scherzinger, lead singer for the Pussycat Dolls. Ã¢â‚¬Å“I think we did a great job – the song is definitely as catchy in Simlish as it is in English! And the pets – theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re so adorable and lifelike!Ã¢â‚¬?