- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Well, my student life is officially over, and I must leave my current digs this week. Due to reasons I won’t bore you with, I’ll be staying on my Brother’s couch for about a month. After that I’m not certain at this point. My brother does have internet access but I have no idea about it’s quality or otherwise, so consider this the advance warning that activity from myself may be sporadic, hopefully not for too long.
Still, cheers to everyone I’ve met in my three years of Lincoln. It’s been a great three years, and it’s definitely changed me. Now comes the hard part of Real Life. (Of course, I’m still after a job, any commissioning editors reading) – to those who have asked me to do unpaid work, I will be getting back to you very soon in (I hope) a positive manner. My email is always open for any other offers.
So there’s the excuses, hopefully normal service will resume fairly quickly, but if I’m even more quiet than usual for the next month, at least you know why.
[…] This post was Twitted by The_B […]
Good luck chap, I’m sure something will turn up.