- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
So, that Team Fortress 2 update for the Scout has now been released. That’s the good news.
The bad news to some: No new gamemode appeared after all & no new ‘Meet The…’ Video either.
However, it’s interesting to note these extra changes:
Spies can now control which weapon the enemy team sees them holding. Changed backstab handling to fix facestabs Spies disguised as enemy team can now see player IDs for enemies
Are you sure this wasn’t a sneaky reveal of the Spy patch in the same set, Valve?
Oh, and to celebrate, TF2 is on Steam at it’s lowest price ever. Â£6.99 – By ‘eck. That’s a bargain.