- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Hey Hey, I Wanna Be A Rockstar
On May 22, 2008 By Ben Borthwick
I’d managed to avoid Rock Band more or less since it was announced. Not having a 360 made it slightly easier. Then today, on a day out in Nottingham, I walk into Zavvi, and they have a demo area setup. Two songs later I’m hooked…
Bastards! …anyone know where I can get Â£150 from?Read on... →
- Reasons to Get Vista Service Pack 1
Before installation: Less than 20GB of HDD space left. After installation: 63GB of HDD space left....
- Love, The Zombies
I know I originally planned to have another Malevolent Effect post up this bank holiday, but I'm...
- Rose Tinted Googles
Yes yes, I am still a terrible person, with updates about as frequent and reliable as your average...
- Parodies of Japanese Safety Manuals Are Also Awesome
And the lovely people over at the Icon Factory have gone and produced some very funny alternate...
- B’s Top Everything of 2006
It's not the first time I shamelessly steal inspiration from other people's blogs. It won't be the...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.