- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
On February 4, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
How’d you like the new look of the place? After far too long neglecting this thing – helped somewhat by a reminder of how much it costs coupled with now having the time to do it justice – I’ve given myself and it a big kick up the arse in terms of design and of […]Read on... →
Or to put it another way - Team Fortress blog update. Main points of interest is that some minor...
- Things I Have Learned #152
Never try and beat a Z80 at MasterMind.
- April Shower
Or a quick update really. University super hyper mega busy at the moment, lets just say I'm halfway...
Gave up, bought hosting from elsewhere, and now things are rocketing along. Hopefully by tomorrow...
- Panic on the Streets of London
So, this week I spent a couple of days down in the capital city known generally as London. Why was...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.