- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
On February 7, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
With the announcement that the latest Call of Juarez game is to be set in the present day, I just want to remind everybody that it could be worse. Much, much worse:Read on... →
- Who Gots The Bonk?
Last night Valve announced the latest addition to the upcoming Scout Pack. Along with the...
- Virtual Desert Island Discs
This week, over on the PCGF I was invited to participate in the Virtual Desert Island Discs thread....
- Hey Jade
I'm not going to say a lot, except: Hurrah! Beyond Good and Evil is getting a sequel. Rock Paper...
I'm on a roll with the pails. I knew making up a word would come in handy one day. Anyway, for the...
- Last of the Last of the Bedroom Programmers?
Chris Delay of Introversion has been posting a rather worrying, yet absolutely fascinating entry on...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.