- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Little Big Street Fighter
On February 6, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
The creativeness and ingenuity of people who do amazing things even with limited tools continues to amaze me. I had a chance to play on Little Big Planet 2 on a friend’s PS3 this weekend, and came across something rather fantastic I had to take a photo of: a fully playable homage to Street Fighter:
[…]Read on... →
- Quick Movie Review #3 – The Simpsons Movie
Well, it's not too bad actually, relies a little heavily on the slapstick, but overall fairly...
- Very Quick Movie Reviews #4 – The Dark Knight
Batman wins. In both senses of the word.
- Into Introversion
Having some problems with wireless and the new house at the moment, so apologies for the sporadic...
- Holiday Gamethoughts
Or to put it another way - some quick thoughts on games I've played since being in Hull, however...
- A Sing-A-Long Message to Ubisoft from the PC Community
Here's my own personal response to the news of Assassins Creed Revelations being delayed on PC. To...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.