- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Thank You For Playing Possum
On April 11, 2013 By Ben Borthwick
You may remember my previous lament on the closure of Inside Xbox nearly a year ago now, and you may also be familiar with the subsequent update on three of the team (Dan Maher, Gareth Wild and Ash Denton) forming Explosive Alan Productions and launching a successful fundraising campaign to produce a […]Read on... →
- Reasons to Get Vista Service Pack 1
Before installation: Less than 20GB of HDD space left. After installation: 63GB of HDD space left....
- OM NOM NOM!
- The Future’s Bright, The Future’s Nuclear.
Today, I read a very interesting article on the future of people graduating from Computer Games...
- This Blog Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties…
Oh, computers, gotta love em. Especially when they are perhaps the most likely to suffer from chaos...
- I’m Back & The Start of the ‘Best of 2007’ Posts
I'm back in Lincoln, with the internet. And as per last year I may do a round up of 2007 post at...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.