- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
It may look harmless. All very proud of itself with it’s rotundity – being only eleven away from that most glorious of numbers, the fabled 100 (which most scientists agree, does not actually exist) and at least eight six – possibly, analysts predict, maybe even as much eighty-eight numbers away from zero. But behind it’s […]Read on... →
- If I’m Not Back In Eighteen Hours…
...just wait longer. See you in Lincoln.
OK, I admit it. I'm not some sort of Gaming Diety. I haven't played every single game ever released...
- And Just Like The Movies
There is something quite interesting to note with today's game industry. the big names such as EA...
- A Sing-A-Long Message to Ubisoft from the PC Community
Here's my own personal response to the news of Assassins Creed Revelations being delayed on PC. To...
- B’s Top Everything of 2006
It's not the first time I shamelessly steal inspiration from other people's blogs. It won't be the...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.