- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Before installation: Less than 20GB of HDD space left.
After installation: 63GB of HDD space left.
Weird, but awesome! If only all patches magically freed up much needed space…Read on... →
Just to let you know, I’ve made a few tweaks to the blog. I’ve removed the Snap Preview Anywhere plugin, partly as I didn’t really agree with the advertising, but also because I’ve now heard bad things about it and it doesn’t seem to be very popular. If you disagree and would like […]Read on... →
- It’s A Funny Old Game
Some backstory then: about a month ago, this exchange took place at GDC involving Mark Rein of Epic...
- Forget It Nicholas, It’s Sandford…
I am happy. This arrived today: Man, I can be such a fanboy sometimes.
- Thanks For Your Patience
So yeah, that's a fairly impressive break, even for me - apologies for the lack of activity - haven...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.