- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Crossing the Streams
On May 8, 2013 By Ben Borthwick
I’m personally a fan of video based gaming content, as anyone who follows my Twitter is probably well aware by now. I believe it is of course, an excellent companion to the written form, and there’s plenty of awesome stuff out there. To be quite honest, the main reason I haven’t done much […]Read on... →
- Blogocalypse Now
How'd you like the new look of the place? After far too long neglecting this thing - helped...
- Tie A Vib Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree
Continuing with the youtube video link theme, my housemate has brought the following to my...
- Retrospective: Dragon Rally
On Tuesday evening, in Redmond Washington, Microsoft was attempting to wow crowds by unveiling...
- Highway To Hull – Or Rather, Away From…
So yeah, basically I've done most of the packing now, and this is probably the last "proper" post I...
- 2-Peggle Shakur
Or to put it another way, Peggle Nights is out. Can I hear an Ode to Joy? Other massive pails...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.