- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Yes, as usual my blog is filled with ansgst, moans and whining but hey – like sucks, get over it -like I’m going to have to with this throbbing headache right now. Yes, pain is (for want of a better phrase) a humongous pain in the arse. And its more than enough people trying to tell me what’s casuing it – thank you – now point me to the goddamn Paracaetemol.
Actually, this week has been pretty good to be honest – not much has happened but then not a lot of bad stuff (other than losing all 17GB of my music) has really happened this week. I’m going to be having a bash at The Matrix Online tomorrow, and meanwhile on World of Warcraft I’ve got my mount.
Yes, it’s the little things…
And the boredom has REALLY kicked in now – the fact I’ve been away from College for 6 weeks now and in that time I’ve managed to actually do not a lot outside of the computer is, well, quite depressing in a way, but then I don’t know why it should be. But hell, I would like a job right now. As my brother manages to fall into yet another job with good pay doing something enjoyable, I can’t even seem to find any employment. Saying that perhaps I shouldn’t be so picky as to where I want to work – most of them won’t accept me until I’m 18, so come Janurary I should hopefully have one. Call me desperate, but I actually want to be back at College right now. Then again, I’m wishing for a lot at the moment…