- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
OK, I know a lot of the posts this week have consisted of a lot of me moaning. Then again, isn’t that what blogs are for? To bitch and moan about anything and everything? Or just for me to go off on a tangent every five minutes, like I’m doing right now?
Anyway, I now have a little bit of cash so I’m buying a little bit of hardware. Possiblymy favourite part of PC gaming, means I don’t have to go out and spend a stupid amount on a new console to play newer games, and instead the cost is spread out over a period of time as I only need to upgrade certain components at a time and I still manage to stay ahead of the console competitors. Anyway, the things I’m upgrading this time are my hard drive and graphics card – and I admit I’m not on the “wonders” of PCI Express yet nor discovered “the joys of SATA” – and I’m not intending to just yet – I plan for a full system upgrade in about a years time – then I’ll more than likely buy a new mobo and get all the new fangled technology, but as it stands is fine, thank you very much.
So, I’m purchasing a 200GB hard drive and waving goodbye to my 20GB one, and finally getting rid of my “temporary” (it lasted nearly 6 months) GeForce FX 5200 with 128MB onboard memory for a nice new(er) shiny GeForce 6600 with 256MB packed into it. But, just before I’m placing my order – I remember – damn. All my money isn’t in the bank yet, and if I buy now and then internet money is due I’m screwed – so I’ll have to wait again…