- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Here’s my own personal response to the news of Assassins Creed Revelations being delayed on PC. To the tune of Erasure’s A Little Respect, which I’ve linked to at the bottom of this post if you feel like singing along.
I tried to discover,
How Ubisoft could treat PC sweeter
Or maybe refrain,
From breaking our hearts.
When the release gets moved,
And stupid DRM too,
But you give us no reason,
Why you’re making us work so hard?
That you give us no, that you give us no, that you give us no, that you give us no soooooul,
You just keep stalling.
Oh Ubi please (give a little respect)
Give a little respect
Tooo-oooo the PCeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And if you should falter,
Won’t you open your games out to me?
We’d like to play games offline,
And enjoy them at the same time
As the Xbox and PS3 too,
All assassinating guards from roofs,
If you can’t give us a good reason
Why you have to keep making us suffer,
Won’t you tell us no, won’t you tell us no, won’t you tell us no so…
Your methods are appalling,
So Ubi pleeeeease (give a little respect)
Give a little respect.
Toooooo the PCeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!