- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
This is a server browser.
The highlighted area is where you could for instance, put five servers ‘reccomended’ to the player from the matchmaking system.
The current system, whereas ping and location mean NOTHING and the fact that it takes longer for the system to find a server than it does for me to play the entire demo – and then even if I do get on the possiblity of the admin kicking me after ten seconds means the experience leaves a bitter taste in my mouth then I’m afraid YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
Thank you for your time.
Ben Borthwick c/o Several Angry Gamers
Uh B, if it is taking longer for you to find a server than too complete the demo, well you are playing the demo wrong! It can only be played on Expert, anything else is too easy. Expert = 2 hours of fun fun fun 😀
Given it took me and Richard nearly that amount of time to get in a game, and then when we did we were kicked by the server admin, I’d say my point still stands.
Wow, if it took that long that is crap. We were having issues Thursday and last night, but anything today has been ok, well apart from my PC crashing that is!