- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
I found this through del.icio.us, but I want to apologise for not finding Matthew Kumar’s Workblog a lot sooner. It’s brilliant, especially this post which I thought deserved a whole post of it’s own rather than just relegated to a note in my sidebar.
Ladies and Gentlemen: 52 Gaming Similes To Describe Your Relationship
2. Resident Evil 4. Iâ€™m protecting you from all the worldâ€™s evils, and you wonâ€™t even let me look at your pants.
4. Tetris. Shit keeps piling up.
11. Nintendogs. We never really go anywhere, and all I do is clean up your shit.
30. Wii Sports. It was fun at first, but now my shoulders hurt.
52. Duke Nukem Forever. I donâ€™t think itâ€™s ever going to start, is it?
and quite possibly my favourite:
39. Mortal Kombat. I used to think you were so cool. Now I have no idea what I was thinking.
47. Final Fantasy. No matter what we go through, weâ€™re fully refreshed after a good nightâ€™s sleep.
Altogether now – awwwwww.