- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
I know I originally planned to have another Malevolent Effect post up this bank holiday, but I’m afraid to say I’ve been a little distracted:
The demo is awesome. I can’t wait for the full game in about 21 hours time…
Also, fellow games journalist and all round awesomely top notch bloke Richard Cobbett has launched his all new blog which takes a look at the art of writing in games. Well worth a read if you have any love for the story narrative or indeed, games whatsoever beyond “SHOOTY THING GO BOOM!” (Although that’s fine too on occasion…) – go visit Narrative Flood, forsooth!
Full game rules, enough said. Review will be up on my own blog either after the clock strikes midnight or sometime tomorow, depends when I can be bothered :p
There is a lot of great things that you will see later on in the game mate 😀