- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Yes, a rather self congratulatory post and something I’m pleased about, but I’m just posting to let you know that after a fair amount of messing around from various hostels, I’ve managed to get some Work Experience at PC Gamer magazine next week. Thanks guys!
So that’s where I shall be for the next week, if you don’t hear much from me. And then I fly to Jersey on the 20th, but hopefully I’ll get one more blog post out before then.
I tried for that. And… Work Experience? Aren’t you a bit old for that?
Future’s Work Experience is mainly geared at Uni students, according to their website. And you’re never too old. Or at least, I don’t think age is any sort of real factor.
You lucky penis.
Bastard! Tim said they had no places so I am going to PC Zone in London instead!