- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Well, that’s it. I’ve “finished” College. Well, other than a final exit tutorial and my results, for all intents and purposes I’ve come to the end of Futher Education, and come September I’ll hopefully be going into Higher Education.
I know I’ve said this numerous times on here, but seriously, it’s quite important point of […]Read on... →
There is something quite interesting to note with today’s game industry. the big names such as EA Games and Ubi Soft are on nearly every shelf, franchises, sequels and other tie ins, it can be something to think back to a few years ago, when games were on casettes and floppys, and loading times […]Read on... →
- More Cheese, Gromit?
Ah yes, lovely. I've been waiting for this one. As an unashamed fan of Wallace & Gromit, I was...
- PC Gamer UK’s Aural Assault
Or to put it another way, those lovely folks at my favourite magazine, PC Gamer (UK) have finally...
- A Wild Blog Update Appeared!
Yes, yes. I know I'm a horrible person. Haven't had a new post in nearly five months, and even...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.