- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
On February 10, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
Yes, I’m sad to hear the death of the Guitar Hero franchise – even if it was drilled into the ground. I’m still a massive fan of the music game genre and heck I’ll be the first to tell you that I’m firmly in the Rock Band camp these days. Nevertheless, it would be downright […]Read on... →
- The Truth About Games Development
Finally, the truth comes out! (Stolen from Kieron Gillen, who in turn thanks PC Format's James...
- BLOG UPDATE: Blog Has A New URL
Right, I'm happy to confirm that thanks to my friend, the new domain is purchased, and now I'm just...
- Oh My God Hacks. Exclamation Mark.
It appears Aaron McKenna has posted an article over on Game Career Guide about how to be a Games...
- April Shower
Or a quick update really. University super hyper mega busy at the moment, lets just say I'm halfway...
- Tell Me I’m Not Alone In This…
Fab lollies were, and still are, awesome. ...Right? INTERJECTION: It is incredibly suprisingly...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.