- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Fantastic
On February 17, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
In case you’ve come here from somewhere else, please note that this is a companion post with ‘Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Terrible’. I’m presenting both sides of the argument as in all honestly, I’m finding the debate itself fascinating, and feel empathy with both points of view. The thoughts contained […]Read on... →
- Chapter Two: “We Just Crossed The Street…”
A couple of days had passed since Bill's turn as The Naked Chef. There was a distinct smell of...
- A Fruitii Poster
This is an awesome poster, the subject being Ninty's forthcoming Wii. Don't get it? Take another...
- Rose Tinted Googles
Yes yes, I am still a terrible person, with updates about as frequent and reliable as your average...
- Busy Busy B
So, yeah I've been a bit busy lately, so here I am doing the incredibly unoriginal thing and giving...
- I’ve Got One Hand In My Pocket, And The Other’s Playing Guitar Hero
No, I still can't get enough of Guitar Hero. The Air Guitar Rocker is already out in the US, and...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.