- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Kinectimals: WITH BEARS
On July 26, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
Here’s an exclusive first screenshot* from the new bear expansion for Kinectimals. Click it for the larger version:
*Disclaimer: may not be actual first screenshot. May in fact be me messing around with Photoshop for comedy purposes. As ever.Read on... →
On February 7, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
With the announcement that the latest Call of Juarez game is to be set in the present day, I just want to remind everybody that it could be worse. Much, much worse:Read on... →
- PCGZ PDF And Some More Letters.
Quick heads up that the first issue of PCGZine, the electronic magazine from the people that...
- What Am I?
In the words of a friend, someone I've met, someone I know, someone I am aware of through their...
- Things Grand Theft Auto Should Learn from Red Dead Redemption
So obviously, Red Dead Redemption has a fair number of people - including myself - calling it ...
Or to put it another way - Team Fortress blog update. Main points of interest is that some minor...
- Lego Warner Brothers
So it appears Warner Brother's new games publishing divison have snapped up Traveller's Tales. A UK...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.