- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
You may remember my previous lament on the closure of Inside Xbox nearly a year ago now, and you may also be familiar with the subsequent update on three of the team (Dan Maher, Gareth Wild and Ash Denton) forming Explosive Alan Productions and launching a successful fundraising campaign to produce a […]Read on... →
Seriously, wow (thanks to Jon):
- The Art 4 Dead-ger
Wow. That title worked better than I anticipated. Anyway... Yes, it is another Left 4 Dead post,...
- …Aaaand We’re Back
Well, I am for now anyway. In the new house, I have the internet (for now) and I'm off to the V...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.