- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
In space, no one can hear you punch a man in the face.
Well, OK – that’s a lie. They can. Especially when you’re playing Mass Effect. Taking the role of Commander Shepard, This feature is going to detail playing through the game taking the meaner of the two paths the game offers you: Renegade. […]Read on... →
- Is Casual Gaming Hurting NGJ? Well, Not Really…
I suppose talking about this is rather ironic if anything, given that the two main people I refer...
- Dearest of All My Friends
Or to put it another way, for all those who come here to see my rubbish Max Payne/Mark Whalberg...
- Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Terrible
In case you've come here from somewhere else, please note that this is a companion post with 'Three...
- Making An Effort to Unneglectify. (Also Making Up Words.)
Oh dear, I have neglected this place somewhat of late haven't I? Well, better change that soon then...
- Fanfare & Ribbons
Those of you that are interested or care - I would ask that you purchase the latest issue of
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.