- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
OK, a little bit of a rant here, and I dare say as the nature of the subject I’m posting about already has massively conflicting views and strong standpoints from each side what I’m going to post here may not be to everyone’s tastes. But today I received an email that’s has started bugging me […]Read on... →
- Parodies of Japanese Safety Manuals Are Also Awesome
And the lovely people over at the Icon Factory have gone and produced some very funny alternate...
- Dance Dance Revolution: The Movie
In some ways, I wish I was joking. I'm not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_8zcd7bK_8 Official...
- Japanese Safety Manuals Are Awesome
Sober again. But on the brightside, the chappies over at Gizmodo have decided to show us the...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.