- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Here’s an exclusive first screenshot* from the new bear expansion for Kinectimals. Click it for the larger version:
*Disclaimer: may not be actual first screenshot. May in fact be me messing around with Photoshop for comedy purposes. As ever.Read on... →
So as you may have heard, today on the streets of London, the advertising campaign for the game F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin will see several well trained cats prowl the streets, striking… well… mild upset into the hearts of superstitious folk. Now, I couldn’t help thinking that perhaps some PR folks are missing […]Read on... →
On December 15, 2006 By Ben Borthwick
Blow, Hard.Read on... →
- Very Awesome Things #103: Bitter-Sweet Symphony
The Verve are reforming. The Verve are set to reunite for a winter tour. The original band of...
- Taaaake. Meeeee. Hoooommmee!
Or to put it another way for you crazy folks who are interested - Yes. I've lobbed up a new review...
- Ship Ahoy!
"When I first chatted about the idea for The Ship with friends, we had an amazing conversation,...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.