- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
In case you weren’t aware, the maximum score you can currently get is 5.9
This makes me happy.Read on... →
- ITV: Ignorant Television?
So, EA's head honcho said this week to the Royal Television Society about television: "You're just...
- More Cheese, Gromit?
Ah yes, lovely. I've been waiting for this one. As an unashamed fan of Wallace & Gromit, I was...
- Aww, Man! No Hunting.
A bit of a dubious title, but a bit of a dubious story here. Quite an annoyance, but it seems that...
- B’s Top Everything of 2006
It's not the first time I shamelessly steal inspiration from other people's blogs. It won't be the...
- A Guide to Review Scores – Explained by Commenters of The Internet
10 - This game isn't actually great. We took a backhanded deal under the table. Probably in...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.