- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Terrible
On February 17, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
In case you’ve come here from somewhere else, please note that this is a companion post with ‘Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Fantastic’ I’m presenting both sides of the argument as in all honestly, I’m finding the debate itself fascinating, and feel empathy with both points of view. Aspects of the […]Read on... →
- ITV: Ignorant Television?
So, EA's head honcho said this week to the Royal Television Society about television: "You're just...
- Reasons That Spore is Going to be Awesome…
He just wants to love... You won't find this one in your bathtub. He prefers saunas. Half frog,...
- Virtual Desert Island Discs
This week, over on the PCGF I was invited to participate in the Virtual Desert Island Discs thread....
- Hup(grade) Two Three Four…
And so it begins... (Click for the annotated version) For those that are nosey/interested, my new...
- A Very Quick Movie Review: 300
It's like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ZRGO7HPRU But with swords and pointy sticks.
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.