- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
So, The Byron Report has been published today. There’s plenty of talk on that thar interweb about it, and it’s well worth having a read of some of the stuff if you can. I’d like to say a lot more about it, but Uni and other work is preventing me otherwise. Hopefully I’ll be able […]Read on... →
Irony loves me.
In case you didn’t already know – I come from Hull. Known as 2001’s most “Crap Town”. However, currently I am living in Lincoln while I study Computer Games Production.Read on... →
Then today, Michael Grade – head of ITV – has responded with this:Read on... →
- The Domain Name Game
Well, in case you didn't notice - or you're reading this from my MSN space, my main blog has been...
- Why Why Why, Delilah?
Kinda a public service thing, but I noticed a lot of people have been finding my blog on Google...
- Five Entirely Subjective Not-at-all Comprehensive Hopefully Useful Tips for Surviving EGX
You, human being! By reading this, I’m going to make a bold claim that you have decided to go to...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.