- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Yes yes, I am still a terrible person, with updates about as frequent and reliable as your average public transport of choice. Part of it is, as is ever the excuse, being busy but I won’t lie and pretend it’s not my fault for being rather neglectful of my blog again. So, I’ve given myself […]Read on... →
How’d you like the new look of the place? After far too long neglecting this thing – helped somewhat by a reminder of how much it costs coupled with now having the time to do it justice – I’ve given myself and it a big kick up the arse in terms of design and of […]Read on... →
- Gamestation – What The Hull?
Irony loves me. In case you didn't already know - I come from Hull. Known as 2001's most "Crap Town...
- Sex, Violence, Language, Games, Other…
It seems like violence in video games is a popular talking point for video games blogging at the...
- Pushing Daises
Please take Tom's advice and watch this show. It really is quite awesome. It's how modern day fairy...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.