- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Well, 2 days ago I bought the MMORPG (thats Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, non Gaming fans) City Of Heroes and started playing…
Basically, in the game you create your own superhero and then patrol the “streets” of Paragon City with other Superheroes beating up the bad guys and completing other good deeds. I created a character called The B (obviously) and sent him out…
I’m really enjoying this game so far, there’s a lot to do and and its really easy to get into. So, there I was, beating up bad guys, gettting my character upto Level 6, and gaining loads of Experience, I was unstoppable…
Until my brother woke up and demanded he went on the PC. This was 2 days ago, he STILL won’t let me back on it, and Im updating this through the “old” computer in my room.
Isn’t it ironic, you can have all the powers in the world, and your only weakness comes from your own family.