- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
The Great Eurogamer Expo Expedition of 2012
On October 2, 2012 By Ben Borthwick
So this year I attended the Eurogamer Expo down in Earl’s Court London. It was the first time I’d managed to get down to the event since the inaugural Expo back in 2007, and it was incredible that I had the chance to go again thanks to what can only be described as incredible luck […]Read on... →
- Five Entirely Subjective Not-at-all Comprehensive Hopefully Useful Tips for Surviving EGX
You, human being! By reading this, I’m going to make a bold claim that you have decided to go to...
- Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Terrible
In case you've come here from somewhere else, please note that this is a companion post with 'Three...
- The Battle Rages On..
War. (huh, yeah) What is it good for? -well, unlike the song, not absolutely nothing. After all,...
- The Hardware Question
OK, I know a lot of the posts this week have consisted of a lot of me moaning. Then again, isn't...
- Easy (Line) Rider
Yeah, another YouTube video. But this one is just disturbingly impressive. http://www.youtube.com...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.