- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Indulge me a second while I offer up a tale of taking a stronghold in Far Cry 3. Being the self-punishing sort that I am, I’m trying to take all strongholds as silently as possible and without being detected, which means my method is very slow and methodical. However, on this occasion fate […]Read on... →
- Too Good Not To Share
Tenacious D, and Andy Serkis (AKA Smeagle/Gollum from the LOTR trilogy) doing "You're the One That...
- Because The Voices Told Me To…
Doesn't it make you happy? Happy to know a indie developer has taken the time to produce a little...
- Something To Think About While Waiting For The Orange Box
An AI related fight to the death. GLaDOS Vs SHODAN. Who would win?
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.