- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
I’m stuck here in Jersey without my computer and Team Fortress 2. Yet I still have enough access to the net to read about the new Pyro updates – which look awesome. Most entertaining is reading both Chris Livingston and Tom’s Francis’ adventures in getting the OMGWTFBBQ achievement. On the positive side, I suppose by the time I get back to play there won’t be so many Pyros for me to go up against to get it myself.
And a couple more TF2 related things – in an uncharacteristically prompt move, Valve have actually updated the Medic Achievement Unlock Requirements to bring them in line with the Pyro’s. I am pleasantly suprised. Also of positive note is the fact that the development team have started their own TF2 Blog which is well worth a read to get the insider scoop on the inner workings of the game. Consider it added to my links over on the right.
In more personal news: Jersey is lovely but very, very hot – I’ve been sunburnt – and I’m still on the job hunt. Bah.
Great scott! Where are you?
I’m currently staying with friends in the St Clement area of Jersey.