- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Yeah, another YouTube video. But this one is just disturbingly impressive.
me likey bouncy
Now that’s class!
hi that is really gd but do u no wot the l8st line rider out isand the web site? ty
Well, this this the developers DA page, where it was born, so I assume the latest official verision would be there.
Do you also notice he has lots more icons at the top? Suggesting a different (perhaps a cheat?) version of line rider?
I don’t think it’s a cheat version. It actually looks like they are the features the author promises in his new version (he mentions the flags) that “isn’t on the internet yet”. It could even be a video from the creator himself – or just someone else implimented those featrues.
It’s still impressive though, regardless.
but unless he releases it so we can all have a go he’s just showing off which is ok but any new videos he releases wont impress me cos he’s got an eraser and flag and other tools that make this kind of course simple to make
im more impressed by the guys who do amazing courses without the extra tools that takes skill
How do u do this