- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
On December 6, 2006 By Ben Borthwick
Read on... →
So it seems Valve have made their way onto the ARG bandwaggon, with a rather humourous site for the forthcoming Portal. For those of you who don’t know, it’s being shipped with Half Life 2 Epsiode 2 (as well as Team Fortress 2) and is a puzzle game involving […]
- Things Grand Theft Auto Should Learn from Red Dead Redemption
So obviously, Red Dead Redemption has a fair number of people - including myself - calling it ...
- Because The Voices Told Me To…
Doesn't it make you happy? Happy to know a indie developer has taken the time to produce a little...
- This Blog Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties…
Oh, computers, gotta love em. Especially when they are perhaps the most likely to suffer from chaos...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.