- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Possibly the best […]Read on... →
So it appears Warner Brother’s new games publishing divison have snapped up Traveller’s Tales. A UK developer I’m pretty fond of, mainly because they’re responsible for the awesome Lego Star Wars and soon enough, Lego Batman and Indiana Jones.
Just think, Lego Matrix… Lego Terminator…Read on... →
I shouldn’t even have to say why.Read on... →
- Like Metal Gear Solid: You Just Wont Shut Up!
I found this through del.icio.us, but I want to apologise for not finding Matthew Kumar's Workblog...
- BLOG UPDATE: Blog Has A New URL
Right, I'm happy to confirm that thanks to my friend, the new domain is purchased, and now I'm just...
- Wii… Whi?
Yeah, excuse the spelling pun in the title. And the fact that every blog and his virtual dog is...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.