- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
My first twenty minutes with the new Goldrush update on Team Fortress 2 have gone a little like this:
*Boots up Team Fortress 2*
Oooh, very nice new loadout screen. Ooh, lots of new achievements. And a pretty decent new map as well!
*Joins online server*
Medic overload. Oh bugger.
There’s more bonesaws […]Read on... →
Gave up, bought hosting from elsewhere, and now things are rocketing along. Hopefully by tomorrow this thing should be happy in it’s new home. You should too. I’ll try and get this redirected, but you – CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARKS AND LINKS DAMNIT!Read on... →
Right, I’m happy to confirm that thanks to my friend, the new domain is purchased, and now I’m just waiting on the webhosts to give me access to my new webspace and everything to then resolve.
So, I’m sure you’re all interested to hear my new url. Update anything you have pointing at me soonish […]Read on... →
- Generic Blog Answer Phone Message
*Click* Hello, I'm sorry I am not available to post at the moment, but I'm currently about to move...
- Peggle! PEGGLE! Zero Punctuation PEGGLE!
Yeah, I've known about Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's Zero Punctuation for a while. And I should have...
- EA 2 Take 2, Manchester United 1
(Apologies for clearly stealing the header joke from Zero Punctuation) Anyway - if the second...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.