- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
On April 30, 2008 By Ben Borthwick
My first twenty minutes with the new Goldrush update on Team Fortress 2 have gone a little like this:
*Boots up Team Fortress 2*
Oooh, very nice new loadout screen. Ooh, lots of new achievements. And a pretty decent new map as well!
*Joins online server*
Medic overload. Oh bugger.
There’s more bonesaws […]Read on... →
On February 18, 2007 By Ben Borthwick
Gave up, bought hosting from elsewhere, and now things are rocketing along. Hopefully by tomorrow this thing should be happy in it’s new home. You should too. I’ll try and get this redirected, but you – CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARKS AND LINKS DAMNIT!Read on... →
BLOG UPDATE: Blog Has A New URL
On February 4, 2007 By Ben Borthwick
Right, I’m happy to confirm that thanks to my friend, the new domain is purchased, and now I’m just waiting on the webhosts to give me access to my new webspace and everything to then resolve.
So, I’m sure you’re all interested to hear my new url. Update anything you have pointing at me soonish […]Read on... →
- Fairytale of Hull, Which Is Kind Of Near York…
OK, possibly the worst link to any Christmas song ever. Fantastic start. Anyway, I digress. Maybe I...
- Parodies of Japanese Safety Manuals Are Also Awesome
And the lovely people over at the Icon Factory have gone and produced some very funny alternate...
- Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Terrible
In case you've come here from somewhere else, please note that this is a companion post with 'Three...
- Scouting For Spies
So, that Team Fortress 2 update for the Scout has now been released. That's the good news. The bad...
- Is Casual Gaming Hurting NGJ? Well, Not Really…
I suppose talking about this is rather ironic if anything, given that the two main people I refer...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.