- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
It’s a bit of a pimp, but I thought I should inform you that I have spent the weekend dabbling my feet in code, and have finished my first Facebook Application. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:
Doing absolutely nothing, the app sits upon your Facebook profile proudly displaying what it is, and giving you a link to the application page, upon entering which you can see the latest changes added to this amazing piece of software. And by amazing I mean completely redundant.
Look out for a WordPress version in the near future.
In my defense – I was fed up with all these blooming “Zombie” and “Vampire” applications so I decided to make this. It kept me busy for about two days while I tried to wrestle with the Facebook API (the actual application itself took me all of two minutes to code – the rest of the time was trying and failing to understand how to intergrate it into facebook properly), and it reminded me why I didn’t take a programming course…
Oh, my friends, don’t be fooled by its seemingly useful demeanour. This, I tell you… this is the most usless application ever. Add it now and see for yourselves – I did, and I’m not looking back! Oh no.