- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Yeah, excuse the spelling pun in the title. And the fact that every blog and his virtual dog is going to be saying something on this, but anyway…
What are you thinking?
Sure, calling your console something new and innoative is cool, but the name you’ve chosen, it’s.. well.. it takes the piss. Quite literally.
However, it makes for great punning opportunity. Rather than try to spout off puns that are barely worthy of webspace, I implore you to explore the other blogs linked on the right to experience some of the better puns and comedic wit gracing the pages of both journos and normal gamers alike.
Seriously though, with a name that bad, the console bladder be good…