- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Irony loves me.
In case you didn’t already know – I come from Hull. Known as 2001’s most “Crap Town”. However, currently I am living in Lincoln while I study Computer Games Production.
â€œWe have some really exciting plans for the new Hull store. The team, led by Marcos Dinsdale, will deliver the best games experience in the UK â€“ and lay down a challenge to our flagship Birmingham store,â€ he added.
â€œIt will be focused on our brand and we will be the only authentic games retailer that will satisfy all the needs of a gamers lifestyle â€“ a grand statement and one we are going to fulfil in Hull.â€
They waited for me to leave. Didn’t they?