- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
So, The Byron Report has been published today. There’s plenty of talk on that thar interweb about it, and it’s well worth having a read of some of the stuff if you can. I’d like to say a lot more about it, but Uni and other work is preventing me otherwise. Hopefully I’ll be able […]Read on... →
Irony loves me.
In case you didn’t already know – I come from Hull. Known as 2001’s most “Crap Town”. However, currently I am living in Lincoln while I study Computer Games Production.Read on... →
Then today, Michael Grade – head of ITV – has responded with this:Read on... →
- Why Why Why, Delilah?
Kinda a public service thing, but I noticed a lot of people have been finding my blog on Google...
- HMV’s Christmas Plans Revealed
And in other, slightly less jokey news: the Windows Live Standalone Client is out. I think I've...
- She is NOT Amused
In quite possibly the greatest Team Fortress blog post ever, the Announcer has taken steps to...
- Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Fantastic
In case you've come here from somewhere else, please note that this is a companion post with 'Three...
Yes, I got bored of the old style. There may be more of an overhaul to come, but for now the colour...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.