- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
And so it begins…
For those that are nosey/interested, my new upgrades are as follows:
2.4Ghz Intel Quad Core Duo
2GB DDR 2 RAM
400GB Western Digital Caviar Hard Drive
Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R Socket 775 Motherboard
..and yes, I’m biting the bullet and going for Vista, Home Premium.
First I backup, then hopefully the process will be smooth. If not, you may not hear from me for a while. Wish me luck.
Judging by the fact that you haven’t posted in a while, perhaps the upgrade wasn’t successful? 😉
Actually it went swimmingly. But yes, I have been a bit neglectful. Although in my defence my lectures started again this week.
So, an update…