- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Yes its 3am in the morning, and yes I’m blogging…
Not really sure why, don’t have much I can think of to say at this point, I have more than the previous post already but even this seems a little much. I think at the moment I’m just typing the first thing that comes into my head which, to be honest is like a little monologue that you are reading right now.
Maybe its irony, but things seem clearer at night. They say “sleep on it” but the lack of sleep, I don’t know, makes everything a little more, well, defined. Life still sucks, but you can reflect and see why it sucks. Its like sod’s law. Sleeping just gives you a chance to think of reaction.
Maybe I’m just getting cynical, but I’ve felt alone for so long I honestly don’t know what the other feeling is like. I’m actually scared as to what it does feel like – and thats probably the worst thing of all…