- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
It’s August already – kids have just broken up for their summer holidays, yet I’ve been off College for about six weeks already. Yes, boredom has sunk in, along with the depressedness I usually carry with me. But the fact is, we’re nearly at the end of 2005 already – and I didn’t want to leave 2004.
You see, back then it didn’t matter – I had something to hold onto in the people I had at school – friends, goits and even teachers – at least they all meant for something then. But as I look now I realise that I’m now in the deep end – and there ain’t no lifeguards round here my friends…
-The phrase “thrown in at the the deep end” is used pretty flippantly these days, but its never so true as when you’re halfway through college – or after you leave school for that matter.
I still don’t have much of a direction in life. I chose media as a course as I thought I wanted to do something in presenting – as I went through the year I wanted to be Games Journalist, and then a Games Designer. The truth is, I think I want to do these things, but do I have a plan for them? No. Do I know where I’m supposed to go with this career paths? Hell no.
I suppose my plan for life is stay in education for as long as possible, it seems to be my only safety net on the world – I’m still pretty sure I’m going to make the choices I am making – but damn, the real world sucks.
Fuck Doom, Real Life is the scariest game of all…